Paul E. Ruggels Memorial Scholarship
Russell High School or Natoma High School graduates
- Applicants must be graduates of Russell High School or Natoma High School.
- Applicants must have completed their first academic year of post secondary education with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants must be 30 years of age or younger at the beginning of the academic year for which the scholarship is applied.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a full-time course of study at a college, community college, university or vocational technical school in the academic year for which the scholarship is applied.
- Selection will be based upon academic achievement and financial need.
- Preference will be given to applicants pursuing a degree or certification in a health care related field.
- Award will be distributed by semester. In order to receive the second semester installment, the recipient must submit a college transcript.
This award is not renewable.