Pohlman Family Scholarship
Two recipients will each receive $500.
Students graduating from USD 407 or USD 399
- Applicants shall be seniors in good standing qualifying for graduation and living in the areas served by USD 407 and USD 399.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA.
- Applicants need to be involved in extracurricular activities.
- Applicants must demonstrate academic ability.
- Applicants must submit a short essay (100 words) regarding their future plans.
- Preference will be given to applicants showing financial need and taking into consideration the applicant’s other scholarship awards.
This award is not renewable.