RHS Class of 1952 Scholarship
CONTACT RUSSELL HIGH SCHOOL TO APPLY FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
Students graduating from Russell High School
- Applicants must be a resident of Russell County during the fall and spring semesters of their senior year.
- Applicants must be a RHS graduating senior at the end of the spring semester.
- Applicants must be of good work ethic and of a high moral standard.
- Submit documented proof that additional full-time schooling at a college, university, community college or vocational technical school including proprietary schools is being sought.
- Submit a list of your intended professional goals.
- Submit a list of your immediate post-high school plans.
- Submit a list of your Humanitarian and Civic Service Experiences.
- Submit a brief essay describing the impact you anticipate making in your community following post high school education or training.
This award is not renewable.